Minggu, 22 Agustus 2010

i give up

huh, entah apa yg sebenernya terjadi.
berulang kali selalu begini.
aku benar-benar merindukan sosok seseorang, entah siapa dia.
tapi...
apa yang kudapat ?
gagal, selalu kegagalan yang kudapat.
although there are many people said that failure is the delayed succes, but, when i will succes ?
i have been failure in 4 times or maybe more than that.
so, when will i ?
i'm in dillemma...
is it what people said with "karma" ?
well...
i don't know exactly..

what's wrong with this ?
i realize that i should study hard for my future, to get into the college.
but, i really miss something.
i need somene beside me.
a really big miss in myself.

"karma" ?
i don't know..
about the thing that happened one year ago ?
oh, man..
that's her fault.
although at the last, i'm the one who made her hurt.
but, you should know that she often do the same thing with me.
i also don't know how many times she already hurt me in two years when we were together..

why this thing happen with me ?
why ?!
oh god, i need your answer..
my ex already got the new one last month.
me ? nothing..

when i heard the news by my trusted junior, i feel hurt.
really hurt.
well, i know about her condition but her statement already hurt me and i know what should i do..
i give up with her.
well..
i hope you read it.
the latest one.
the one who chatted with me in facebook minutes ago..

2 komentar:

Almas mengatakan...

cinta itu emng sulit deg.. -,-

Febryansyah A. Lubis mengatakan...

haha..
rumit sih kak sbnernyo.
ck.ck.